Home Study Guide

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Homeschool is Cool


         Hello everyone! my name is Alexander Dominic Gallinero. I studied in a public school from kindergarten until grade 6 and then to a private school at grade 7. After Grade 7, my parents and I decided that I will be home schooled starting Grade 8.

         I am following the usual subjects for my grade level, although there are special subjects that  I am also taking up because I like them. Since there are a lot of worksheet that can be found on the internet for every subject, I am able to test myself. My father, who teaches college students, set up a class record for me. This way, I can monitor my progress and see my grade.

         The links will take you to the notes that I took for each subject in every grade level, the learning modules, and other study sources I used. I'm also taking up courses at Bossier Parish Community College Open Campus.